By Laurence MacNaughton
Starbucks isn’t calling this a “buy one get one” deal – it’s a “buy one share one” deal. But no matter what the name is, it’s still a free Starbucks latte. Yum!
November 15-18, from 2-5 p.m. at participating Starbucks stores, you can buy one holiday beverage and get – or share – one for free.
Which flavor is your favorite?
• Caramel Brulee Latte
• Peppermint Mocha
• Gingerbread Latte
The best part? You don’t even need a coupon. Just walk in, order, and enjoy. One sip, and you’re in a delicious winter wonderland.
And while you’re in a holiday mood, isn’t this the perfect time to shop online for more deals? Click here for coupons and Cash Back at the Starbucks Store.
You might also like:
• Best gifts from Santa
• Best 2012 Black Friday fashion deals
• Black Friday survival guide
• Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
• Free Burger King, Chili’s, Outback Steakhouse and more
• Hot toys for the holidays