What do you get your Dad — a guy who already has everything he already needs? Easy, something that he doesn’t need, but will make him laugh. Or, better yet, something he never knew existed and won’t know how he lived without it.
Here are 6 Father’s Day gift ideas that range from kitschy to surprisingly useful.
‘Ask me about Bigfoot T-shirt’: He’ll want to wear an undershirt with this T-shirt. When he flips it up and puts it over his head, he’ll be cloaked in a Bigfoot mask. Fashion meets funny. (Fab.com, $13.50)
Grill Alert Talking Remote Meat Thermometer: … because you know Dad has always wanted to play Walky Talkie with his sirloin. The wireless belt-clip monitor will announce when meat is cooked to perfection. Stick the sensor into the center of beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken or fish; set the type of meat that’s being cook and how you’d like it cooked. (Brookstone, $69.99)
USA Burger Press: Got a patriotic pop? This burger press will let him create a patty that is clearly made in the USA. This press will come especially in handy on the Fourth of July. (Cost Plus World Market, $7.99)
Other articles you might also like:
• Go Bananas: Fruit Patterns trending big this summer
• Not another tie! Father’s Day gifts for the debonair dad
• Seven swimsuit secrets you’ll swear by
• 3 ways to get a full-body work-out while playing with your kids in the pool
• Target jumps on bridal bandwagon with new, affordable wedding dresses
• Backyard style: Easy ways to create an outdoor cinema for movie night