We’ve hidden five super money-saving “Easter eggs” somewhere on ShopAtHome.com. Can you follow the clues to the five mystery stores?
Find the Easter eggs and save!
• They’re little, they’re yummy, they’re yellow (or pink, lavender, or blue) … and they expand in a microwave.
• They’re not jelly beans, but you’ll find them in your Easter basket. In fact, Americans will eat more than 600 million of them this Easter!
• Peep this: you could earn 6% Cash Back!
• First word rhymes with “wiper.” Second word rhymes with “mime.”
• Think green. Think fashion.
• Last hint: sounds a lot like “LiperPime”. OK, so that isn’t a word. But you could save up to 12% Cash Back!
• We can give you a “wake up call” to savings!
• There’s always “room” here to save even more.
• Rhymes with Motels.com … and you could earn 6% Cash Back!
• Fill in the blank: Jack, Queen, King, _____.
• Also known as the place with the helpful hardware man.
• This “handy” place could save you 4% Cash Back!
• Helps you “make up” your Easter party.
• What’s “NOVA” spelled backwards?
• This four-letter word could earn you 7% Cash Back!
Egg-cellent! Now, search ShopAtHome.com for the store names, find the Easter eggs, and save!
You might also like:
Free Starbucks – no purchase necessary!
Free food deals for St. Patrick’s Day
Dining out for free: 5 delicious deals
3 absolutely free freebies
Where to eat for free: 4 free food deals
Victoria’s Secret Coupon Codes, Free Shipping and Sales