Free food for Mom this Mother’s Day? Now, that’s a gift
May 7th, 2013
By Lesley Kennedy
A mom’s gotta eat. And if you can get her a delicious snack, dessert or meal for free? Well, she’ll just be proud those frugal tips she taught you paid off.
Here are six free food deals just for Mom on Mother’s Day, May 12. You’re welcome.
- Mom have a sweet tooth? She can get a free 6-ounce cup of TCBY at the fro-yo chain on Mother’s Day. Visit TCBY.com for locations.
- She may disown you, or maybe she really does love the wings, but if you take your mom to Hooter’s on May 12, she’ll score a free entree with a drink purchase. (She may need a beer or two when she hears where you’re dining. Just sayin’.)
- Treat Mom to a little shopping at Ikea — after she nabs a free breakfast and coffee at the retail giant’s cafeteria before doing some damage in the gift section. You’re only saving about $2, but every penny counts, right?
- Take the family out for pizza, and Mom gets to choose from one of four free mini desserts at Uno Chicago Grill.
- All moms get free chocolate truffles (and, yes, all moms love chocolate) at McCormick’s and Schmick’s restaurants May 12. Visit the site for more info.
- Treat Mom to some yummy surf and turf — and Tony Roma’s will present her with a free $15 voucher for her next visit at the chain.
Tags: free food, freebies, hooters, ikea, mother'sday, TCBY, Tony Roma’s, uno chicago grill