By Laurence MacNaughton
They’re here: free tacos from Taco Bell!
Taco Bell promised a free taco to everyone in America if any player stole a base during the 2012 Major League Baseball World Series. And it’s finally happened.
At the bottom of the eighth inning of Game 2, San Francisco Giants’ outfielder Angel Pagan stole a base. Which means he stole free Doritos Locos Tacos for you and everyone else in the country.
Doritos Locos Tacos have all of the taco taste you crave – seasoned beef, crisp lettuce, and cheddar cheese – wrapped up in a crunchy shell made from Nacho Cheese Doritos chips. They’re Taco Bell’s best-selling taco. And there’s one waiting just for you.
Simply walk into your local Taco Bell anytime between 2 pm and 6 pm on Tuesday, Oct. 30, and ask for your free taco. It’s that easy!
Want more freebies like this? We’ve got ‘em.
You might also like:
• Free restaurant deals now until Halloween
• Free food! Subway, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Wendy’s and more
• Give fun this Halloween with free Plants vs. Zombies game
• Free chocolate molten lava cake at Chili’s
• Save $100 on pizza? Here’s the secret
• Free coffee: 4 freebies to perk you up