We're glad you asked! We want you to save as much as possible and earn your maximum Cash Back when using ShopAtHome.com. So read on to familiarize yourself with how it works and you'll be on your way to savings!
ShopAtHome.com receives a commission from retailers on purchases made through traffic sent from our site. Since we love you guys so much, we share a portion of that commission back to you in the form of Cash Back checks.
In order to ensure your purchases are eligible to receive ShopAtHome.com Cash Back rewards, please be sure that you meet these requirements and follow the steps below:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of and maintain a physical home address in the United States or Canada.
- You must link to a merchant site by clicking from ShopAtHome.com or by clicking the Browser App slider or alert.
- You must be logged into your ShopAtHome.com account before clicking to a merchant site.
- You must add items to your merchant shopping cart immediately after clicking from ShopAtHome.com.
- You must return to ShopAtHome.com and click to the merchant site between each separate order. Each click from ShopAtHome.com applies to one purchase. That means that if you have completed the entire purchase process and need place another order, be sure to come back to ShopAtHome.com first to re-establish tracking and enable Cash Back.
- Complete your purchase within the browser session immediately following your click from ShopAtHome.com. Merchants track for as little as 1 hour after clicking from our site. Please go back through ShopAtHome.com and click "shop now" to re-establish tracking when you are not able to immediately finalize an order.
- Your purchase must meet the Cash Back Guidelines listed on ShopAtHome.com. If you have questions on what earns Cash Back from a particular merchant, visit their store page on ShopAtHome.com and click "View Our Cash Back Guidelines" near the top of the page.
- You must have cookies enabled on your web browser.
- You must only use coupons offered by ShopAtHome.com and only those that specifically state "plus Cash Back." Using coupons from any other source, including those sent in a merchant email or direct mail offer, those listed on other coupon or Cash Back sites, or those listed on ShopAtHome.com that do not state "plus Cash Back" will disqualify your purchase for Cash Back eligibility.
- Your payment to the merchant must be valid. If the payment is not valid and the merchant contacts you to update the payment information, the purchase will not credit to ShopAtHome.com and will not be eligible for Cash Back.
Still having trouble? Below is a list of common mistakes that could occur. Reasons why you will not earn ShopAtHome.com Cash Back include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You visit a merchant site without going through ShopAtHome.com or without clicking the Browser App slider or alert.
- You complete multiple purchase transactions without returning to ShopAtHome.com and clicking to the merchant site. When you complete a purchase transaction, the tracking is no longer valid for additional, separate orders. You must go back through ShopAtHome.com and begin the process again between each separate order.
- You type a new web site address (URL) in the window opened after clicking through ShopAtHome.com.
- Your click from ShopAtHome.com was not the last outclick to the merchant site. This could happen if you go to a merchant's website and then afterwards visit their site from another site prior to purchase, or if you click to the merchant site form a search engine like Google. The last recorded outclick is attributed with the referral of your purchase.
- You click on any links that take you to a merchant site that are not on ShopAtHome.com. This includes, but is not limited to, Search Engine links, Blog site links, links displayed in your email box, link in an email not received from ShopAtHome.com, or any "special offers" or Browser Apps from other websites.
- You allow too much time to lapse between clicking to the merchant site and finalizing your purchase. Remember - tracking is sometimes only valid for about an hour. If you're unsure whether or not your tracking is still valid, visit ShopAtHome.com once more before completing your shopping.
- You contact the merchant to change an order in any way, even when correcting a merchant mistake on a purchase. This includes, but is not limited to, order cancellation, order exchange, billing changes, etc.
- You do not adhere to restrictions imposed by a merchant.
- The merchant does not track your purchase back to ShopAtHome.com for any reason. ShopAtHome.com only pays Cash Back rewards when a merchant tracks a purchase back to our site and pays ShopAtHome.com commission for the transaction.
- You applied a coupon or discount to your purchase that was not associated with ShopAtHome.com and/or did not specifically state "plus Cash Back." The source of the coupon or discount is considered the source of the referral, even when you go through ShopAtHome.com.
- You used a voucher like Groupon, LivingSocial, or Google Offers etc. The source of the voucher is considered the source of the referral for your purchase, even when you go through ShopAtHome.com.
- The item you purchased was not available for Cash Back.
If you have any trouble or questions regarding Cash Back, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Cash Back inquiry form.