ShopAtHome.com, one of the largest coupon and reward shopping sites on the Web, is searching for a full-time Director of Online Marketing to lead our Mobile Team. This position is responsible for championing the mobile experience at ShopAtHome.com, from managing our existing app portfolio to strategic development of new app opportunities. To be successful, you must be a creative, consumer-centric mobile aficionado comfortable working with the ever-changing landscape of mobile devices. You must also bring a keen sense of humor, demonstrate a willingness to take risks and to learn from failure, and be comfortable working cross-functionally.
- Spearhead mobile app product strategy, execution, and refinement at ShopAtHome.com
- Lead collaboration efforts with cross-functional teams, such as Engineering, QA, Design, Marketing, andSales throughout developmental iterations
- Communicate project status, challenges, and resource needs to Executive Staff
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, and communicating industry trends, business requirements,customer wants and needs, as well as emerging competition
- Responsible for mobile app revenue goals and formulating successful mobile strategy in emerging markets
- Lead Product Managers to build an excellent ShopAtHome.com customer experience
ShopAtHome.com, one of the largest coupon, cash back, and reward shopping sites on the Web, is seeking a full-time Product Analyst to join our Product Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated technical ability to install, run, trace and document multiple software packages. You must also bring a keen sense of humor, strong organizational skills, and a willingness to learn our business! If hired, you will be working on-site in our tech-savvy and innovative corporate culture located in the Denver Tech Center.
- Prepare for and participate in Sprint Grooming, Planning, and Release
- Responsible for Backlog Refinement
- Develop User stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with Product Owners to gather requirements and detailing functional designs
- Create and update other artifacts as necessary
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Communicate with ShopAtHome.com’s development teams and Product Marketing Scrum Master.
The VP - Marketing is responsible for acquiring, engaging, and retaining ShopAtHome.com customers. In this position, you will deliver marketing revenue goals by collaborating with product, technology, and sales teams. You must be a strategic thinker, yet also be able to bring visions to full execution. This position reports to the CEO, and will be responsible for customer acquisition, content (across the site, browser app, and mobile apps), CRM, contact strategy, and user engagement (community, social). In addition, you will be responsible for product development by servicing and enhancing existing products.
You will be working on-site in a friendly, fast-paced, innovative corporate culture at our convenient location in the Denver Tech Center.
- Work directly with the CEO to determine who ShopAtHome.com’s target audience is, and how to find,engage and retain them
- Prioritize and champion initiatives
- Strategize testing, campaign management, and optimization
- Develop new strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Champion, monitor, develop and oversee marketing teams
- Lead the analysis of existing and develop new metrics to measure customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic external partners to create, measure and improve tools
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company-wide goals
- Oversees execution of product roadmap initiatives
- Be a role model for company culture
- Work closely with Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs