We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join the ShopAtHome.com site team and contribute to the phenomenal growth we are experiencing. The ideal candidate will have a passion for our customers and lead the community and communication programs for ShopAtHome.com. This person must be an analytics nut, have excellent problem solving skills, and be highly organized and detail oriented. This position is ideal for a talented person who wants to work on-site in a friendly, fast-paced, and innovative environment at our convenient location in the Denver Tech Center.
- Develop and manage initiatives and timelines for maximizing revenue and engagement through all forms of outgoing customer communications.
- Design and optimize email, mobile notifications, community, toolbar alerts and other variable direct response techniques including: personalization, offers, creative, timing, and targeting.
- Perform, analyze and share weekly A/B testing on multiple campaigns to continually exceed set performance goals.
- Manage and motivate your team while creating effective strategic goals and objectives for them to monitor and exceed.
- Lead process for improving performance of all recurring communications, this will include managing the creative development, implementation, list building and reporting for these emails (includes all promotional and triggered communications).
- Collaborate with various teams to provide support for special events, product releases, promotions and sales opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities to exceed set performance goals through industry research and competitive benchmarking.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic digital marketing.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Manage relationship with external partners including Email Service Provider and Analytic agencies.
ShopAtHome.com is seeking a Marketing Associate to join the Content team and maintain the high standards for the website experience on ShopAtHome.com. The ideal candidate for the Marketing Associate position will be highly organized and detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to articulate fantastic deals to our engaged customer base. You will be working on-site in a friendly, fast-paced, innovative corporate culture at our convenient location in the Denver Tech Center.
- Manage deal content on thousands of store pages
- Create and edit coupon headline and copy to increase click-through rates and conversions
- Audit coupon content to ensure standards of excellence for published deals are consistently met
- Moderate and manage Community area to achieve maximum engagement
- Communicate cross-functionally with various marketing channels and sales teams to serve up best possiblecustomer experience
- Conduct frequent competitive analysis and deliver recommendations to leadership team
- Review key metrics daily to identify trends at the site and asset level
- Support content initiatives across the company, including groups such as mobile, social media, email,merchandising and paid search
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join the ShopAtHome.com Site Team as a Marketing Associate - Email. Use your creativity and talent set to progress our email marketing channel and contribute to the phenomenal growth of ShopAtHome.com. The ideal candidate will have a passion for our customers and for our merchants alike. This person must have a unique, creative mind with an ability to compile, understand and act upon analytics. Additionally, this person must have excellent problem solving skills, be highly organized and detail oriented. You will be working on-site in a friendly, fast-paced, innovative corporate culture at our convenient location in the Denver Tech Center.
- Modify HTML for email sends and carefully review to catch issues prior to testing
- Maintain the email schedule to stay on top of planned placements and ensure they are sent on time
- Deploy emails for internal signoff and merchant approval
- Perform, analyze, and share reports to continually exceed performance goals
- Work cross-functionally to obtain assets and react to requested changes
- Identify and schedule coupon content for inclusion in email sends
- Work site’s content team to optimize landing pages for best user experience and sales conversions
- Collaborate with design team to create engaging, effective marketing imagery
- Brainstorm and develop new, creative email content to complement current email schedule
- Analyze and optimize customer activity and engagement within emails
The Product Manager - Mobile is responsible for championing the mobile apps at ShopAtHome.com. You will help drive the mobile app product strategy and execution for the largest coupon and discount shopping site on the web. To be successful in this position, you must be a mobile enthusiast – someone who is enthralled with being knowledgeable about the ever-changing landscape of mobile devices and driven to bring a great mobile experience to ShopAtHome.com’s customers. You excel in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with all teams to make your product come to fruition.
You will be working on-site in a friendly, innovative corporate culture at our convenient location in the Denver Tech Center.
- Champion the mobile app product strategy and execution at ShopAtHome.com.
- Research, analyze, and provide insight into industry trends, competition, customer wants and needs, andoverall market.
- Responsible for creating, developing, maintaining, and executing product roadmap.
- Develop, groom, prioritize and schedule user stories.
- Coordinate with internal teams including Engineering, QA, Design, Marketing, and Sales duringdevelopment iterations.
- Analyze and interpret product data and statistics to create actionable product initiatives.
- Responsible for mobile app revenue company goals and identify new opportunities to exceed goals.
- Work with other Product Managers to build a cohesive and excellent ShopAtHome.com experience.
- Reports to Director of Online Marketing – Product Management.
The VP - Marketing is responsible for acquiring, engaging, and retaining ShopAtHome.com customers. In this position, you will deliver marketing revenue goals by collaborating with product, technology, and sales teams. You must be a strategic thinker, yet also be able to bring visions to full execution. This position reports to the CEO, and will be responsible for customer acquisition, content (across the site, browser app, and mobile apps), CRM, contact strategy, and user engagement (community, social). In addition, you will be responsible for product development by servicing and enhancing existing products.
You will be working on-site in a friendly, fast-paced, innovative corporate culture at our convenient location in the Denver Tech Center.
- Work directly with the CEO to determine who ShopAtHome.com’s target audience is, and how to find,engage and retain them
- Prioritize and champion initiatives
- Strategize testing, campaign management, and optimization
- Develop new strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Champion, monitor, develop and oversee marketing teams
- Lead the analysis of existing and develop new metrics to measure customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic external partners to create, measure and improve tools
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company-wide goals
- Oversees execution of product roadmap initiatives
- Be a role model for company culture
- Work closely with Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs